Job: Mystic Knight
Birthday: November 19
Rank: Leader of the Aegyls
Confident | Responsible | Strong-willed || Vengeful | Dictatorial | Condescending
- being worshiped
- grapes (and wine)
- sunny weather
- gold smithing
- having his wings groomed
- being ignored
- rain and storm (when flying)
- being pitied on
Alderadus was born as the son of Feoltharsus, being one of his few hundreds children from different mothers throughout his reign. His father had been living for so long no one could keep track on, thought it was given since the Aegyls have short lifespan of just 40 years average. Alderadus spent his young age on the floating island, Antimore, learning his way to swordmanship and excellent flying maneuver. He was one of Feoltharsus' brightest child with no avail. Though as he grew older, he noticed how oddly the Aegyls seemed to be very loyal to his father even when they're being mistreated. This somehow didn't settle well in Alderadus...
Keeping up his act as an obedient son, one day Alderadus finally found out what he had been wondering for years. He saw Feoltharsus revealing a shining orb in his hand to move the island away from an incoming storm. It was also used to command few soldiers to sacrifice themselves protecting the island. No one made any comment about it as if they saw nothing, but Alderadus did. He knew he was different from the rest of the Aegyls so whatever spell that bound the others didn't work on him. Determined in freeing his people from Feoltharsus' tyranny, he waited for a chance and drew his sword to cut off his father's hand, robbing the Orb off him. The Orb accepted Alderadus as its new master and soon Feoltharsus' body was reduced into ashes.
With the Orb in his hand, he removed the spells which bound the Aegyls' in hope that it'd make things better and announced himself as their saviour. But how wrong he was, because he Aegyls started to question Alderadus' motives in freeing them, and that he shouldn't have the Orb considering he's Feoltharsus' son. They turned against the man and fought against each other for the Orb, killing quite a number of fellow soldiers in the process. Having no other options to stop the chaos, he activated the spell again and soon enough the Aegyls went back to their obedient selves. They brought Alderadus to be their new leader and worshiped him just like how his father was.
From the event, now he knew why his father bound them by the spells because without it, the violent winged race would be in civil war for the Orb. So as the second emperor of the Aegyls, he had sworn to strive for their prosperity, pride as one of the superior races, and maybe expanding their territory into the kingdom of Varlandia.
"I have a pair of wings for myself."
- Since everyone else is under the Orb's control, Alderadus has no real friends because every friendship, love, and admiration is fake. He will never admit that sometimes he feels lonely up there in Antimore.
- He hates the Feols with passion. To think that he-- or his race shares blood with the lowly mixed race makes him angry.
- He thinks that the reign of kings in Varlandia kingdom down there is a joke. A single Hume man (or woman) ruling the entire kingdom which has a lot of different races by forcing their ideals, really? The races deserve to be free from Humes' society control.
- Alderadus has bluish-black wings and bright blue eyes like his father, Feoltharsus, and is the only one among the Aegyls to have that color. Maybe that was the reason why his father's spells never worked on him. Shall there be another Aegyl born with similar complexion, he will kill the baby to preserve his position.
He looks amaze *U* Will this be a race option? Or not because of the spell of the orb?
now that i look at him again somehow he looks super handsome
like especially handsome
like rivalling hjalmar kind of handsome
.....OHOOOOO HE DISLIKES SEAFOOD
The chiefs rivalling handsomeness against each other I see, maybe that's a requirement to be leader ehue
And yiissss SLAP AN EEL ONTO HIS FACE